Are you a legal genius? We need you...
Legal graduates required
Job Description:Graduate Recruitment – Legal Recruitment
London (City of London)
£25,000 basic + uncapped commission structure
Associate Recruitment Consultant (with the ability to progress to Consultant in a few short months)
Does clear progression, success and an uncapped commission structure motivate you?
We have the opportunity for a graduate to join a high-end legal recruitment company, which has quickly expanded and developed to include offices in both London (City of London) and Hong Kong. Founded on their extensive market knowledge, they have quickly adapted to their client’s needs, by offering professionalism, a differentiated yet effective recruitment process, as well as insight knowledge into the legal industry.
Our client comes from an extensive 15 years of previous experience in recruitment, in which he was previously a partner at another successful and market-leading recruitment consultancy and has effectively implemented various methods which have contributed to the success of the company today. As such, personalised training and development will be incorporated for the graduate to ensure a clear career progression can be implemented effectively and efficiently.
The requirements to be a graduate recruitment consultant:
Benefits our client has to offer:
- Have graduated or on track to graduate with a 2:1 or higher from top UK university or equivalent
- Excellent organisational skills and able to communicate effectively
- Possess an entrepreneurial flair as well as be ambitious and driven
- Consistent work experience
- Have an interest into the legal industry (a legal degree is not a requirement, but it can be beneficial)
- Basic salary of £25,000 with OTE of £35,000
- Constant support and guidance
- Industry leading personalised training and development
- Company lunches, dinners or nights out in London (City of London)
- Personal incentives for targets reached
Do you see yourself in a fast-paced and challenging environment? APPLY NOW.
Legal Headhunter for World Leading Search and Selection firm (LONDON/HK/EUROPE)