Want to be a World Class Headhunter?
Job Description:Recruitment Headhunter
If you want to work for a young and vibrant company in London (City of London) where no two days are the same, this role may be for you!
Not sure you know enough about Recruitment Headhunting
Our client has an excellent Recruitment Headhunter scheme with a focus on learning and development to make sure you can progress from a new hire to a potential top biller in as little as 2 years. They have a dedicated director of the learning and development programme. In the training they have a 70/20/10 model; you will spend 70% of your time at the desk learning hands-on, 20% in the classroom, and 10% doing e-learning. Within your first 2 weeks, you’ll even get to sit with the founder and learn hands-on with him.
What you’ll be doing
Our client is multi-sector specialist recruitment, with a focus on tech. However
- Basic Salary of £22,500 increasing up to £32,000 (OTE)
- Uncapped commission – top billers earning more than £50,000 in year 1!
- Well run training and development: 70/20/10 – practical/classroom/e-learning
- Clear path of progression (Team leader within 12 months is possible!)
- Offices based in London (City of London) and Berlin
- Company-wide incentives (e.g. trips abroad)
, you do not need to have any knowledge of tech to succeed in this role, as all the terminology and technical information will be taught throughout the training. As a Recruitment Headhunter, you will be expected to source the best talent by creating job ads and shortlisting CVs, searching through social media and job boards, setting up candidate interviews and assessment days, and contributing towards business development.
About Recruitment Headhunting
Recruitment is rapidly growing in the UK, and graduates/experienced sales people are the main source of new hires. Recruitment Headhunter roles offer great training and development and give you a clear idea of how you can progress in the ranks. Then the best part, the uncapped commission!
What we want to see from you:
Do you want to work for our client and become a top billing Recruitment Headhunter? Apply Today!
- Degree (preferable)
- Relevant work experience (e.g. B2B sales, B2C sales, customer service)
- A positive attitude
- Self-motivated work ethic – Are you driven, confident and ambitious?
- Residence in London (City of London) or willing to relocate
- Passion to be successful
Do you want to be a world class headhunter working internationally?
£22,500 - £32,000