Recruitment for Not For Profit - Do your part to make a difference
Not for Profit Needs You
What’s in it for you?
- £22,000 basic plus commission
- Unrivalled commission structure (£33,000 year one)
- Training and development program for graduates/ second jobbers
- Incentives such as lunch clubs/ away days and much more
- Fun, vibrant office (expose brick feel, breakout areas)
- Quickly growing privately owned company
- Join a graduate scheme that will fast track you into a consultant/ manager
- 5 roles available
What are the requirements?
- Degree educated with a minimum of a 2.2 from a Top 50 university
- Previous work experience or post-university work experience
- Minimum of 1 year commercial experience (customer service role/ sales/ B2B sales/ Recruitment/ B2C sales/ Customer care/ headhunting/ management scheme)
- A’s and B’s at A level
- Hunger/ drive to succeed in recruitment/ proactive and ambitious mind-set
- Passion for London/ want to live in London
- Persuasive communication style that can influence situations
What’s the job?
- Working with technology professionals within the not for profit space (i.e universities/ housing associations)
- Recruitment consultant responsibilities – sourcing candidates/ client management/ interview facilitation
- Sales responsibility – hitting targets/ calling prospects/ generating leads – other sales driven tasks
- Administrative duties – database maintenance/ advert writing
- Helping the not for profit space grow
- Travel in London and around London
- The graduate scheme would train and develop you on all aspects of the role of a recruitment consultant. Their training and development programme is aimed specifically at graduates and second jobbers. 5 roles available.
Who are they?
- Based in zone one London (near Farringdon)
- They are an ambitious and forward thinking recruitment consultancy that specialise in interim/ contract and permanent placements into key areas such as not for profit/ public sector and the NHS.
- Their recruitment consultants operate with a highly consultative nature that allows client relationships to flourish, they work with few companies over again rather than lots of companies once.
- They allow their recruitment consultants to operate with autonomy and responsibility and allow for their graduates from the graduate scheme to progress at their own rate
- They are an approachable/ professional trusted advisor
Placing into Charities/ Housing/ Universities
OTE of £33,000