Graduate Scheme – Headhunter
Based in the City of London, My client is a boutique Headhunter firm specialising in financial services. They have forged close partnerships with a select group of high profile banks around the world working with them to help them achieve their strategic staffing goals. Spending a significant amount of time and resource in growing their knowledge to provide solutions for their clients through detailed research, competitor mapping and execution, they have quickly been recognised as a power house in the search arena.
Their headhunters work with mandates including:
- Investment associate for private equity
- Director of funds
- Emerging markets credit team
They will hire four graduates to join their graduate scheme in their London (City of London) office to become future generation of headhunters. As a headhunter your role will be to identify top talent in the world that will be able to work in CFO, MD, Presidential levels within the financial services world. You will be headhunting your candidates and networking via social media, referrals and a candidate rich database.
Suitable applicants will have
- 2.1 Or above from any top 50 universities (graduate role)
- A’s at A Level.
- Dynamic character that is able to communicate effectively.
- Energetic and charismatic character.
- Ability to research in a systematically and processed manner.
- The ability to work in London (City of London) with small amounts of travel
- A desire to become a headhunter and want to join this graduate scheme
Successful graduates will receive the chance to work with some of the most prestigious companies (and people) in the world. Also, you will have autonomy and responsible from day one so you must be confident and willing to work hard. Graduate schemes mean training will be important; this will delivered by the owner of the business and their head of training and development
As a graduate headhunter your basic salary will be £23,000 and you will have the chance to earn commission. OTE year one is £30,000 - £32,000. Incentives will include nights out in London, holidays and bonuses.
Headhunting recruitment role – financial markets. Graduate scheme